A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The lowest lifeform

Its tough being an only child. Its only the second day of payday. Yet more than half the money is gone. On paying all the bills, all the study loans, insurance, all the medical bills, dad's physio sessions, dad's outpatient treatments. Which makes me wonder how I'm gonna survive the rest of the month. Oh well. I probably can survive, if I eat only plain bread for lunch everyday, and drink free water from the watercooler. And walk to my workplace to save on transport costs. Yah, I can start walking at like 5:00am in the morning so that I'll reach by 8:00am. By train and bus it takes about 1.5 hours to get there, so I reckon by walking it takes twice as long?

Great. This is my life. I work hard but I don't see the money. So whats the whole point. So now you see why my number one aspiration is to be a TaiTai.

Great. I got a university degree and got myself into debt, only to realise that I'm still the lowest lifeform in the lab. The rest of them have at least a masters. Little, little me.

Whatever.

How to become a TaiTai instantly. 3 great ways:

1. Strike Toto grand prize alone. And I mean ALONE, not by sharing with 17 or 18 other winners.
2. Marry a rich but dying old man and inherit his fortune.
3. Discover some secret hidden family fortune from many years ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger antisocialfreak said...

I want to be a taitai too... then I'll never have to worry abt bills anymore... But somehow just don't have the luck leh.

Argh damnit damnit damnit

8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home