A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Abolish it

I took some pics today but hadn't had the time to load 'em out yet. Time has always been an irritating thing since the way I was born. I guess thats the way time is. It always passes damn fast when you want it to be slow. And passes damn freakingly slowly when you want it to be fast.

I hate the journal club. Its this torturous freakin' biweekly thingy that I have to go through during work. Everyone under boss will sit down together with her to discuss selected journals. Will always kenna arrowed to answer goddamn-questions-that-I-have-no-freakin-answers-to. And I forever have no explanations to the diagrams that are inside the journals. Its the journal club week again this week.

Drop it. Abolish it. Ban it. Curse it. To hell with it.

Oh I know I'm whining like some immature unhappy teenager tonight. But thats how unhappy I am with the irritating things.

I'm looking at the calendar. 33 more days to my off day (I took leave on 23rd Dec). Minus off the weekends, will be 24 more working days before my off day.

And minus off 2 days since I'll be on course for 2 days, it'll be 22 more working days.

And then I'll have a long weekend from 23rd Dec to 26 Dec.

Work on 27 Dec again to 28 Dec.

Then I'm on leave again on the 29 Dec and 30 Dec. Wosh. Another long weekend until 3rd Jan.

Brilliant. I love being on leave to bits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home