A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Random Thoughts

Yawnnnnnnnnn!

Ok let me see..18 more days to being on leave (excluding weekends)..and minus (1 + 0.5 + 0.5) = 2 days since I'll be on course. That leaves 16 more days to being on leave on the 23rd dec. Counting down, counting down.

I'm always pao-suah-ing and pao-hai-ing at work. Still got alot of things to figure out.

Got this email which suggested that Singapore and M'sia will be experiencing Tsunamis either Dec 2005 or Jan 2006. Supposed to be predicted by this guy who predicted the previous Tsunamis which came true. Well we'll wait and see whether its true.

Why do nails have to grow so fast? Its so marfan to keep on cutting nails every now and then. What a time-wasting and unmeaningful activity.

Bird flu pandemic. Will be getting free thermometers from my dept again soon. They are preparing to order and issue thermometers.

I think I have like a permanent flu. My throat is itchy every single day and my nose is permanently blocked and runny.

I think my entry is damn disorganised. Sudden jumps from 1 topic to the next.

Guess what. Coming Friday is the journal club meeting again. %$%^#@#@@!!. And it had to be Friday from 4 to 6pm. What hell. I'm supposed to be able to knock off every friday at 5pm onez lorz. So instead of knocking off at 5, I'll be sitting inside the meeting room and kenna-ing lethal arrows from all directions.

Harry Potter looks kinda Frodo-ish now. Maybe its his hair. Maybe its his face shape. Looks longer than what it was used to. And his intellectual aura seems to be decreasing with age.

I think the new Cafe Nova advertisement is crap. The bimboic michelle chia singing the kiddy twinkle twinkle little star song, and looking as if she really enjoys the coffee. Her voice is crap. And I think she should do something about her hair. Its way too big. Please. I wonder which fricking genius came up with that advert idea. And which even-bigger genius accepted the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home