A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Hic..Hic!

No I haven't slept yet. Supposed to sleep earlier tonight but gotta check out some maps first.

And I'm having hiccups again. Some people call it hiccoughs. For the 2nd time in the past 2 hours. Hiccups is amusing if it happens to other people but its irritating if it happens to myself. Hic, Hic..

Normally what do you people do when you are having hiccups? Some people sip warm water, some people hold their breath. I've read somewhere that a sudden scare will stop the hiccup immediately. First Aid books suggest breathing into a paperbag until the hiccups stop. Haha. I've looked at Wikipedia and they suggested several ways of controlling hiccups. Take a look, try it out and let me know which one works best: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiccups

Haha. After writing the paragraph about hiccups, my hiccups stopped. Great.

Suddenly have a craving for pasta. Those creamy kind.

And Goreng Pisangs. From Bedok Central.

And science canteen jap stall the salmon with the mayo. And the softshell crabs with the mayo.

Science canteen jap stall got nice mayo. Macdonalds' also got nice mayo. Ajisen got nice mayo. BK got ok mayos but need to pay for it. KFC got sucky mayos. Chinese restaurants and czechar stalls got nice mayos. NTUC got sell nice mayos. Kraft is not bad. But the jap brands in the squeeze bottles types are nicer.

I like mayonnaise alot. I eat yong tau foo at home with mayo. I also eat fried pomfret with mayo. I eat taukwa with mayo. I eat beansprouts with mayo. I must stop eating mayo if not I'll just balloon up and die from fatness.

I've got new skirts. Those whatever skirts you call them. Those cute skirts that are fat and rounded at the edges. I don't know how to describe. Me and puisan call them pompom skirts. Yay. Been eyeing those skirts since last month.

I've been trying to elevate my legs since I got home. I think I'll try to do it every night after I get home. Cos' I spend alot of time standing throughout the day at work. And this makes me prone to developing hell lot of ugly veins on my feet. Elevating the legs should have abit of help in preventing unsightly veins bah.

Ok! Really going to bed now.

Fridays are good days. They always are. Cos' weekends are cool things and weekends start right after friday ends. That makes fridays good days. Haa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home