A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, February 10, 2006

The Ideal World

Happened to have a chance to shop a short short while at Tampines mall after visiting dad this afternoon.

I got this new bag today. This authentic ethnic lookin' bag. Quite nice. Something different from the usual cutesy bags I usually have.

I saw this big Torto softoy today. Its only 29.95 bucks. Cannot. Cannot spend anymore on softoys.

I also saw this 30 inch giantgiant cookiemonster softoy today at Tampines Mall Minitoons. Got Big Bird and Elmo as well. Only 29.90 bucks. Its really cool stuff. Damn worthwhile to buy. Cannot. Cannot spend anymore on softoys. And anyway, even if I wanna buy, I also cannot decide which to buy. Big Bird, Elmo or Cookiemon? Big Bird will be something different though.

Haha. By the way, have you always have the impression that Big Bird is an ultra motherly figure? Feels motherly leh. Although its supposed to be a male. Maybe cos' its covered with fluffy feathers? Haha.

*****
A fella from the lab just told me that my lab is in a big mess now that I'm not around. Ahem. See? Shows how indispensable I am to the lab eh? *Smug*
But that also means that I will have extra work to do when I get back to work after my MC. Hmm.
Boss will probably blackface me after I go back. So I must enjoy next week first.
*****
Please. Please Please let me strike Toto. Even though I only bought 2 bucks worth of Quickpick. Well, if really lucky, all I need is one chance right.

*****
I've always been a softoy fanatic. I cannot resist them. They fill me up psychologically. They are alive. They aren't actually alive when they are being displayed at the shops. If someone buys them, and if the person makes a good owner, then their souls will actually come from softoy land to earth. They go dreamland everynight to play. They can meet their other softoy friends there. they also go to stuffland. This is where the old things retire. Things like books and bags and gadgets and whatever thats old and have retired.
Softoys meet at different gates of dreamland everynight. No one else knows which gates they gonna meet on each night. Its a secret. Cos' the meeting place will only be determined just before bedtime. There are different gates available everynight. Gates that are available tonight may not be available on other nights. They keep changing. Its the magic of dreamland.
But one thing for sure is that the gates always have nice names. Cherrytots gate. ChocoMarshmallows gate. GreenClover gate. VanillaClouds gate. RainbowDust gate. Loads of other gates. The gates never had and will never have awful names. Because dreamland is a perfect place. It is untainted. It is a happy place. A peaceful place. Everyone feels at ease there. Its an ideal world there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home