A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tragically-Inclined

I do think that my blog consists of more unhappy entries than happy ones. Maybe cos' I'm better at expressing unhappiness. I'm more tragically-inclined. Haha. During secondary school, I've always chosen those type of complete-the-story type of composition topics without fail. I would never choose those argumentative or fixed topic kind of compositions to write. And without fail, I would always have a tendency to twist the story to write about something tragic or unhappy. The stories I write is always unhappy. I can recall. I wrote about a child being abused. I wrote several times about suicide. I wrote about a kidnap. I wrote an assualt by a stalker. For O'levels I wrote about suicide with the complete-the-story composition topic.

I cannot write about happy endings. Bcos life isn't perfect at all. Life is a flawed thing. Reality often leaves scars.

But I can write about unrealistic things like dreamland and softoys. Since young I've always have a feeling that softoys can actually hear us, feel us, see us, listen to us. You can see the expression in their eyes. I'm serious. I feel connected to them.

*****
If I gonna have a birthday cake this year, I'd want a Chocolate Truffle from TheRoyals.
*****
Had my sutures removed today. 7 stitches in all, removed one by one. Each removal felt as if I was bitten by a vicious giant fat ant. Then the wound started leaking fluids out since I stepped out of the clinic after the removal of the sutures. I hope thats a normal reaction. I've covered it with gauze and tegaderm.
Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home