A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hello Kitty and Melody

I cannot believe I like Hello Kitty so much now. I used to hate her when I was in poly. Analysing everything again now, I realised that it all started cos' of the Hello Kitty toy craze at Macdonalds. I grew to hate Hello Kitty all cos' she gave me an absolutely sickening bimbo-ish impression. Bcos all the damn bimbos love them so much. Bcos all the damn bimbos kept pestering all the guys to go queue up to buy the kitty toys. And Bcos all the stupid guys actually abide to their requests and actually went to queue up for the damn toys, just to impress the bimbos. All this totally smeared my impression of Hello Kitty. Bcos of all this association between Hello Kitty, Bimbos and Stupid guys, I steered clear of Hello Kitty for the next few years until recently. Now. I like Hello Kitty. Bcos she is cute. I have dozen of Hello Kitty wallpapers. I have a big Hello Kitty cushiony softoy. I have Hello Kitty stickers. I intend to expand my collection of Hello Kitty collectibles if I have the chance.

I disliked Melody for sometime as well. All bcos of a girl whom I totally do not want any associations with. She likes Melody. She always puts Melody's pics on her friendster. So it made me decide to dislike and reject Melody. I just refuse to like the same things as her. But now I've decided that Melody is not to blame. She's rather cute actually, although I don't know what she is. A rabbit or what? Less feelings of rejection towards Melody, although I'm still reminded of that girl everytime I see Melody.

From the Hello Kitty and Melody incidents, I guess you can say that I'm a very illogical person. Yes I am. And my behaviour can be rather weird towards some of the litte things that prick my feelings. Maybe girls can understand. But most guys will absolutely find it ridiculous to behave like this.

Here's Melody, in case you have no idea what it is:




Melody


Ok. Lets talk about the girl whom I do not want any associations with. Shes not very pretty, so no reason for me to be jealous of her looks. I haven't even talked to her face to face once, so it wasn't bcos of any quarrels that I decided to steer clear of her. I don't think she's ultra smart and good at her work, so no reason for me to be jealous of her brains; and anyway, we aren't even in the same field. Why do I not want to even be reminded of her? Bcos I'm a weirdo. Bcos I'm a petty person. Bcos I'm a person who cannot forget easily. Bcos' some part of my brain is cranky. Bcos' I'm a sensitive person. Bcos' my feelings often get pricked in all the weird places. Bcos' I tend to be phobic. Bcos' I do not want to feel threatened in anyway. Bcos I'm not good at handling my own feelings. Yup!




*****
I feel that I understand myself better through blogging. Through blogging everynight. Each time I blog about my emotions, I understand myself better. I'm able to face up to some of my own feelings better each time. Blogging is a good activity.
*****
Time for some pictures! My Get-Well Cards!

Get Well Card - 1

With courtesy from Vincent

Get Well Card - 3

Get Well Card - 2

From Changi General Hospital (I wonder how much they gonna charge to my bill for this)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

re. the CGH get well card, maybe 23cents for postage and 5 bucks for the card? keke. gor

1:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ya, actually up till now, i jus feel that hello kitty is one kitten into anorexic tendencies , cause she realli went so far as ti sew her mouth up sia wor. hao hao, wo qian bian. gor again.

1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home