A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Miraculous Saviour

OK I've just sneezed and my wound hurts badly. Aww. I'll try not to sneeze anymore.

For this entry I would like to feature something miraculous. Or at least miraculous in my own sense. Its the Pill Crusher/Cutter!!



Pill Crusher - 4

This is how it looks like.

Pill Crusher - 3

See the blade on the top cap? Align your pill properly on the V-shaped portion. Press the top cap firmly down on the pill and SNAP!! Your pill is cut into 2 portions. Continue to do so until you get the desired swallowable size.

Pill Crusher - 1

Alternatively you can also put the pill inside and screw on the top portion. Bingo! You get your pill into powder form!


Pill Crusher - 2

It comes with a lid so you can use the lower portion as a drinking cup! The underneath (Not shown in the pic) of it acts as a storage compartment for your pills.

Miraculous! Miraculous! Miraculous! It totally solved my problem of being unable to swallow big pills. My Saviour!

And next, the foldable drinking cup, which I think is quite cute.

Drinking Cup - 2

Portable, totally fits in the pocket.

Drinking Cup - 3

Drinking Cup - 1

Cute!

Thats all for now. Till another update then!

Torto

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lndomg.... o_0..

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home