A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I'm deprived of Oxygen

I'm breathless, deprived of proper oxygen. My throat is dry, like crap. My eyes are teary, a little swollen. My head feels light. My brain is blurred......
I'VE GOT BLOCKED NOSE! DAMNIT! DAMNNIT! DAMNIT!


*****
If you were to be reincarnated, and you could choose what you wanna be in your next life, what would you wanna be?
I wanna be a.....hmm....um...Green Leaf, cos' the photosynthesis system is cool. Hoho.
*****
Retro is good. I like retro-ness. Retro-ness with style, of course. Not that kind of ultimate old ulu retro-ness.
*****
Hmm should I just go pierce my earlobes so that I can wear earrings?
Pros:
1. Can wear nice nice earrings and look nice.
2. One extra thing to look at when I windowshop.
3. Can discuss about earrings with the girls.
4. Can wear those really retro earrings and irritate people around me by being ultimately retro.
5. Can match earrings with my mood everyday.
Cons:
1. Waste money on buying earrings.
2. Risk of getting infection at the holes on the earlobes.
3. What if I'm allergic to earrings that are not real silver or gold? Then will seriously seriously have a problem bcos' my choices of earrings will be so damn limited. Then life will be more miserable.
Verdict: Nopes, not going to get my ears pierced.
*****
My legs are very very tired. Overstressed by walking too much on my pointed ballet flats. My toes are aching, my ankles are aching, my heels are aching. I need a foot massage. One of those professional foot massage will do me good. I feel that iSqueeze doesn't really work as well as the genunine human hands. Tried it a few times. It does help a little bit, but doesn't do that whole lot of good. Or maybe my weird feet shape is not suited to the iSqueeze machine? Or maybe my feet size is not suited to it? Hmm. But it should fit everyone's feet universally mah, right?
*****
Wisma Atria level 4 got this surprisingly nice foodcourt. Its my favourite foodcourt among all the other foodcourts. I like the theme there. Very retro. They make it like the olden times. Got people pushing pushcarts around, selling Dimsum. And got this indian brudder walking around selling indian snacks, dressed very, very traditionally. The aunties and uncles clearing the plates are also wearing those kind of olden type of clothes. Cute. And the stallholders wear strawhats! Those olden type which the hawkers always wear. And the signboards were designed to look like the ones that came from the when-our-parents-were-young-and-we-weren't-even-born-yet era. The utensils too! And the cutest thing is that they actually play those old songs. Those that sound like they are coming from some damn ulu old records.
Cute. Kool.
*****
I've taken a sudden, intense liking to Gingko nuts and lotus seeds lately. Especially Gingko nuts. Its nice. Its nice. Its nice. Its nice. Its nice. Its nice. Gingko nuts, lotus seeds, dry longan cooked in sugared soup. OoOoOoh. And its supposed to be healthy right?
And yah Gingko nuts are supposed to enhance memory power or something? I seriously need to boost up my memory power. Getting progressively more blur as I age. I'm much more forgetful lately too. Just like the Nemo's friend the Dory.
*****
It has just started raining, meaning bedtime.
Goodnight.
Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home