A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Italics!!

I feel like typing all in italics tonight.

Its cool to type in italics.

Italics font look very round and curvey.

I'm gonna bold the italics.

Do you like italics?

I don't really use italics unless I suddenly have the mood for it.

I never never will type in italics on MSN.

Do you type in italics on MSN?

Why are italics called italics?

Italics originated from Italy?

The more I look at the word Italics, the more it looks funny, as though its spelt wrongly.

Italics, Italics, Italics.

ITALICS, ITALICS, ITALICS.

Doesn't the word italics look wrong to you the more you look at it?

I think italicised words look kinda silly

My, I'm in a italicised mood tonight.

Lets make big Italics.

ITALICS ITALICS ITALICS

ITALICS in caps look less italicised.

Italics in small letters look more italicised.

Bold-ed Italics look more Italicised.

Do you agree? Do you agree? Do you agree?


1 Comments:

Blogger antisocialfreak said...

yes bludder i totally agree!

5:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home