A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Listerine

Tonight I have to say something about Listerine.

Its DAMN DAMN DAMN awful! It numbed my whole mouth and tongue. Omg. Am I supposed to dilute it with water before I use it? But the instructions didn't say so. It said to gargle full strength for 30 seconds.

Omg. Tomorrow I have to use it again. At least use it until my gingivitis clears up. I hope it works though.

And now my whole throat feels tight. Maybe it was traumatised by the Listerine, although I didn't swallow it.

Man I'm feeling as if my whole mouth and throat was frostbitten by liquid nitrogen or something.

*****
I realised that Chen Weilian really talented. Although his guitar looks old-fashioned. Didn't think much of him until I reviewed his album. He managed to sound different in all his different songs. So each song gives a different feeling. It would be a very good album if not for the fact that not all the songs are newly written ones. Its absolutely not true that he won because of sympathy votes.
Much better than that Kelly Poon. Her voice is just plain noise. Irritates my eardrums.
*****
Its been sometime since I last sung. Now I don't even sing when I'm at home. Used to sing alot.
*****
I don't know why the hell I'm still not sleeping at this time. I should be resting.
*****
Last night I dreamt that my dad is discharged from the hospital. He walked home in his hospital pyjamas. He seemed rather healthy. Today afternoon I dreamt that I was in hospital feeding my dad sweets. He seemed quite happy.
Are dreams supposed to be the opposite of reality?
*****
Really grown old already. I remembered during poly days I could actually go online until 6am without feeling half as tired as I am now. ICQ and IRC was the rage at that time. Haha. Well it was not bad. I found a friend or two that were worth keeping. You know who you are. Haha.
*****
Boss will be off to Canada for a conference from the 18th to the 21st. I shan't elaborate more. You should know how I feel!
Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home