A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What Ifs

What if I was never born?

What if I had only 3 more months to live?

What if I die with regrets?

What if all clouds are red in colour?

What if grasses are not green?

What if I'm 1000 million bucks richer?

What if I'm a beggar?

What if there is no water on earth?

What if you hate me?

What if I'm suffering in agony?

What if I'm pretty?

What if I become the only one left in this world?

What if aliens invade our world?

What if I'm blind?

What if I kill myself?

What if the sky is neon pink in colour?

What if the moon is square?

What if stars cease to twinkle?

What if I suffer from some terminal disease?

What if the universe is devoid of living things?

What if I cease breathing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home