A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Of shoes, clothes and dogs

I didn't have time for lunch today. So all I had today was a hotdog bun during breakfast, minimal plain water throughout the day, and 2 candies.

*****
Do you think, in this world, there is someone who can understand another person totally? I don't really think so, because sometimes I don't understand myself. If you can't even understand yourself totally, its not possible that there is someone else who can understand you perfectly. Correct? No?
*****
What should I wear tomorrow? I think I should wear nice nice. But there ain't really any point of doing so since I won't be going anywhere fun. I'll just be going to work and to the hospital. Ya and I mean going back to work. I'm supposed to be on a five-day week. But wearing nice nice makes me feel happier, so I think, before I sleep, I'll go pick out a nice combi of clothes for tomorrow.
And oh, I'm kinda fedup with my bubble skirts. Because most of them are no more bubbly. After the several many-but-not-that many rounds of washing, the fabric has kinda erm flatten down. So they don't look like bubble skirts anymore. I loved my bubble skirts you know. Its so sad, so sad. Sad beyond words.
*****
My fingers are feeling retarded now. They feel very tired. Fingers feeling tired, fancy that. It must be because of that damn bone marrow experiment today. 5 hours of grasping and cutting tiny teeny weeny mice leg bones and needles using the not-at-all-efficient forceps and scissors. Its not ergonomic at all, not at all. This is a serious job hazard. Continue doing this and my hands will soon look like they belong to some old woman's. Premature aging of the hands. And oh, my feet too. Remember the veins that I always complain about? Ya thats premature aging as well.
*****
Its been like 1 week since I last blogged? Thats so sad, I must try to blog more often. But its so damn difficult to stay awake infront of the computer at night after a day's work. Haha.
*****
Would you want to be reincarnated as a human again? I'd rather not, unless its guaranteed that I can be reincarnated as a RICH, RICH, RICH human. If not, then I'd rather be reincarnated as a green leaf or maybe a rich man's pet dog.
If you are a dog, would you want to be a stray dog? A stray has lotsa freedom but has to worry about finding food and a proper shelter.
Or would you rather be someone's pet dog? No freedom to run around but no worries about finding food and a nice shelter.
*****
I've taken a liking to pointy shoes lately. I mean the normally pointy kind, not the ultra horrible super extreme pointy kind that is so bitchy-slutty.
Come on, pointy shoes please suddenly fall from the sky. Then I can pick them up and have a good variety to match my clothes with. That'll be way cool.
Have a good long weekend.
Out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if one can totalli understand another, then life would be meaningless and boring. Life as a human is fun simply's becoz we're unpredictable and random. I simply dun like one-track minds or conformist pple. (gor)

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home