A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Home Catering?

Am surfing around for home catering services. You know those that delivers meals on a daily basis. The menu looks attractive. Well balanced meals. But the prices are too high leh. Damnit!

Why I wanna consider home catering:
1. So that I can have a more balanced diet.
2. So that I probably wouldn't need to go marketing for mom every week. Not enough time.
3. So that mom don't have to cook everyday since shes not feeling well most of the time.
4. Buying fish and meat is rather costly.

Why I probably would not take up home catering afterall:
1. Expensive.
2. Food would have turned cold since I only get home 4 hours after the food arrives.

The main thing is that its expensive lah. Oh well.

Back to work again tomorrow. So much work, so pathetically little time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei - say until like tat! qianbian. But seriously i like this : "Not my attitude problem. Its your perception problem" very de attitude. keke. gor

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home