A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Twister Fries

Yawnz Yawnz!

I had very irregular sleeping hours this weekend. On Saturday night I slept from 11pm to 4am and thats all. I realised that being awake in the dead hours of the night is pretty nice. Seem so peaceful. But of course I don't go around staying awake at weird hours for no reason. Do work mah.

When does the GSS (Great Singapore Sale) start? Will be good if I can afford to take some time to go window shopping. Yah, and I mean strictly window shopping. No buying allowed. I guess the best way to maintain the discipline is not to bring the cards along.

My nose is being very irritating again. Its itchy like hell. The kind of itch which makes you want to sneeze violently. What is irritating is that its itchy but yet the sneezes just don't happen. Driving me insane.

I like macdonalds' Twister Fries. Do they still have 'em? 3 weeks ago they still have them. Twister Fries is curly wirly fries! I've always liked Twister Fries. I like Mos Burger's fries too. The big fat fries. Swensen's is also good. LJS fries is fine too. I don't like KFC and Burger King's fries, never.

I don't like Macdonald's Shaker Fries though. Cos' of that pack of flavouring for ya to shake ya fries in. They taste ultra artificial. Loaded with MSG. General Knowledge Pop Quiz: Spell the full name of MSG.



Had a 4 bucks haircut today. Ok la, it was only to trim my fringe so I went to the neighbourhood salon to do it. Straight Straight fringe. Show ya.

Irene - 40

Have a good week ahead.

Out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u noe, gor officially declared the GSS ended for him today le ar.. x_x..

poor poor poor... .. .. .. ..

10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home