A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Mars and Venus

Do you weep when you watch sad dramas or movies?

When I was young, I could never understand why my mom always weeps when she watches sad dramas. I thought it was kinda ridiculous. Now that I'm older, I still couldn't understand why. But I sometimes find myself weeping over sad scenes on the screen too. I guess all adults are like that? Adults are more emotional? But I'm sure very few men actually weep over sad scenes, its mostly only the women doing it.

Men are less emotional, more unfeeling. They are made to be overly logical most of the times.

Men and women work differently. Total opposites. But opposites somehow attract. Like for example,

Woman complains and grumble about some problem. Man keeps suggesting solutions to the problem. Woman feels frustrated because man is not being a good listener. Man is puzzled and also frustrated as to why woman is grumbling so much if she doesn't want to find solutions to the problem.

Thats the way the opposite sex works. Woman grumbles just because she wants to get things off her chest. She needs to complain and grumble and swear and curse and everything before she feels better. Man don't usually grumble unless they want to hear of solutions to the problem. They don't see any point in grumbling if there is no intention to find a solution to the problem. Woman sometimes already know what solutions there are, but will still attempt to curse and swear just to feel better.

Man is Mars while woman is venus.

*****
Nice if I can freeze time. Stop it at the moments that you like.
Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home