A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

In a whirl

Ya know, I seem to have alot on my mind but I don't know whats on my mind. I attempted to find out whats on my mind by trying to blog it out, but I can't find anything that I can write about.

Does anyone understand what King To Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa is? Haha.

I just gobbled down a whole bar of Kinder Bueno. I wanna eat chips. But there aren't any chips around in my house now.

Damn. Later gotta brush my toothies again cos' I ate that Kinder Bueno.

Eh. What else can I write?
Maybe I should try to recollect my thoughts and write a proper entry tomorrow or someday. My mind is in a whirl right now.

Meanwhile, I must go sleep.

Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home