A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Blog about anything bloggable

Here I am again, trying to find something to blog about when I'm supposed to go to bed. I've just hooked up the FM receiver to my speakers so that I can tune in to class95 while typing.

Some things that people can do at home, when they don't feel like sleeping even though its time to sleep:
1. Blog. Blog about anything bloggable.
2. Cook a pack of instant mee and slowly eat it while watching tv.
3. Watch World Cup. This is controversial though. Soccer lovers would watch the world cup because its the big event for them.
4. Listen to the radio and end up wondering how is it possible that all the songs are lousy ones.
5. Go onto MSN and try to strike conversations with those that you haven't talk to for decades.
6. Think about what to wear tomorrow.
7. Reflect on yourself.
8. Re-arrange the folders in your computer. Surf for nice wallpapers.
9. Think about work. For workaholics.
10. Worry about life.
11. Take pictures of yourself.
12. Think of what you wanna do if you have a billion bucks.
13. Think of what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow.
14. Change the ringtones and wallpapers for your handphone.
15. Paint your room.

I realise that I tend to sleep late on Sunday nights because I don't feel like sleeping. Because the next day is a Monday. And I tend to sleep earlier on Friday nights because I want to wake up early on Saturday to have a longer weekend. Haa. We all live for the weekends, don't we?

Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home