A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

My zero-entertainment-value blog

Its a fact that my blog is getting more and more boring. Its just full of grumbles and the like. True?

But thats fine. I don't write to entertain anyway.

So lets see. For the past few days, life is as per normal. Except that I keep seeing lizard carcasses. At work I see it. At home I see it. The one at work is still around. Pretty dried up already. At the start of the week it was rather wet (cos of the rain) and mashed (someone accidentally stepped on it and kind of squashed it/more than 1 person stepped on it). I hope I didn't step on it though. The one at home was inside an empty soup pot that my mom washed and left it out to dry. Faintz.

I've always preferred cockroaches to lizards, by the way.


Question 1: Name me 5 things that you are happy about in your life.
Question 2: Name me 5 things that you are unhappy about in your life.
In your opinion, which is an easier question to answer?

I just saw the KFC ad on the teevee. THEY ARE SELLING CHICKEN CHOP.
What should I say about that. Should Macdonalds start selling fish and chips then? In that case burger king will then start selling chicken cutlet.

But maybe not. Because the other time KFC started selling Cheng Tng, Macdonalds didn't start selling Chendol and Burger King didn't come up with Ice Kachang either.

Thats about it.

Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home