A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Quiz

OK fine. My laptop just went green on me. A blank, brilliant green. I think something is becoming wrong with the display. This is the second time this sort of thing happened. The first time, it went blue on me. A blank, sky blue. Please don't blank out on me again. Please don't break down. I'll seriously sink into a mode of depression if it does so because its quite impossible for me to have the cash to buy a new one.


Anyway, lets have this quiz.
Name twenty people you can think of right now. Don't read the question(s) until you've named the 20 people. At the end of this, choose five people to do this.

1. Puisan
2. Elaine
3. Bear
4. Vincent
5. Kheng Leong
6. Peiying
7. Pearl
8. Wendy
9. Carmen
10. Joanne
11. Jianfeng
12. Ronald
13. Jianwen
14. Winston
15. Fann Wong
16. Mr Alvin Poh
17. Aihuat
18. Andrew
19. Adelene
20. Yongying

How did you meet #14 (Vincent)?
7 years ago on MIRC, using the computers at ITAS. He taught us how to trace the location of the user in the ITAS computer labs. We traced him down.

What would you do if you didn't meet #1 (Puisan)?
I wouldn't be half as crappy as I am now.

What if #9 (Carmen) and #20 (Yongying) dated?
They wouldn't even be compatible even if they want to be lesbians.

Would #6 (Peiying) and #17 (Aihuat) make a good couple?
NO. Aihuat is only for Elaine. Peiying is only for her boyfriend.

Describe #3 (Bear).
Absolutely Bear. A total bear inside out.

Is #8 (Wendy) attractive?
She is cute. Her helpfulness is the most appreciated by me.

Describe #7 (Pearl).
No description. Don't like her. I just plain dislike her for some stupid reasons.

Do you know any of #12 (Ronald) family members?
Nopes.

What would you do if #18 (Andrew) confess to you that he likes you?
Thats impossible. So I wouldn't need to think of what to do.

What language does #15 (Fann Wong) speak?
Bimbotic chinese and english-with-a-fake-and-lousy-accent.

Who is #9 (Carmen) going out with?
Someone from NTU also doing his PHD.

How old is #16 (Mr Alvin Poh)?
Haha. Middle aged. Not sure of his exact age.

When is the last time you spoke to #13 (Jianwen)?
About 2 years ago.

Who is #2's (Elaine) favourite band/singer?
I don't know her current favourite. But quite sure that it has to be some rock band/singer.

Would you ever date #4 (Vincent)?
Cannot, this Mr-very-nice will be a very poor thing cos' he'll probably be bullied by me inside out if that happens.

Would you ever date #7 (Pearl)?
No. No. No. She may be the ideal girl that many guys desire, but she's definitely not my type even if I'm a lesbian.

Is #15 (Fann Wong) single?
She's supposed to be with that Christopher Lee isn't she? Who cares anyway.

What's #10's (Joanne) last name?
Kang.

Would you ever be in a relationship with #11 (Jianfeng)?
His girlfriend will kill me.

School of #3 (Bear)?
Monash University, Gippsland.

Where does #6 (Peiying) live?
Around Teban Gardens

What's your fave thing about #5 (Kheng Leong)?
He can be very stunningly crappy if he wants to.

Have you seen #1 (Puisan) naked before?
No. In swimsuit yes.

5 lucky people to do this :
ELAINE. (gal, I'm sure you are reading this. So too bad, you gotta do it on your blog. Haha.)
Anyone else who feels like doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home