A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Veins

Veins

Saw that? Veins..lotsa up and coming veins in the process of bulging out on my poor feet.
By the way, the dotty dotty thingy my feet are resting on is the stool.
And how come the shape of my feet looks so ugly in the picture.
Anyway, yup I was trying to talk about veins. Bulging veins that will make my feet look ugly. Ugly veins that will prevent me from wearing any nice footwear that flaunts the feet.
I'm on my feet practically the whole day while at work. And go home with achey feet. Even the OSIM I-Squeeze doesn't really work on soothing my feet much.

I have a pair of veiny, exhausted, strained, achey feet.
If I'm not careful I might probably have spider veins or varicose veins. Elevate the legs, they say. So I've recently been trying to remember to elevate my legs after a day's up-on-your-feet.

Anymore suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home