A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

CRC Cafe Rulez!

Time to be online again. The much awaited moment of the day. I dont exactly blog until very late at night. Just 20 to 30 minutes spent on typing an entry. But time still passes so damn fast.

I realised that if i drink marmite soup for supper I'll wakey feeling more refreshed the next morning. Haa.

I love the cafe at CRC. Good food at a cheap price. The 3-cheese-vege lasagne is superb. The roast chicken is good. The brown rice is healthy. The brownie is good too. The red mushroom pasta is not bad too. Yum. Thumbs up. Will go on to try other dishes. The best part is that there's always seats there under normal circumstances. Got aircon. No long queues. Best.

Oh I have a lot of snacks with me now. There's pineapple tarts that my dad brought back. Pineapple tarts always remind me of chinese new year. Actually I kinda prefer to have less pineapple on my pineapple tarts. I like the tarts alone. Sometimes I'll request my dad to order pineapple tarts without the pineapple topping from the bakery. Pineapple-tart-ko-song.

I've got swiss rolls. Coconut-pandan flavour. Haven't tried it. Sounds really asian.

I've got Pringles chips. Sourcream and Onion flavoured. Don't really like pringles that much. But its a cheaper alternative to Ruffles.

I've got Bite-sized crackers. ButterCheese flavoured. Really cute ones. The crackers are tiny. Packed into small packs of 38g each. Each cracker comes in the shape of either a shark, squid, fish, whales, starfish etc. Niceee. Its light and not too sweet nor not too saltish. Its plain with a subtle cheese taste. I can use it like cornflakes in fresh milk.

I've got digestive cookies. And those..I don't know what you call them. Those peanut blocks? Show ya the pic:

Peanut Blocks

Its those traditional kind of peanut snack. Melts in the mouth.

Oh shucks. I've just dropped the bottle (Plastic bottle) of pineapple tarts onto the floor. And the lid cracked. Pineapple tarts spewed out (Is spewed the correct word?). I screamed. The agony of seeing the tarts all smashed up.......................

Luckily about 50% of the tarts inside are still fine. Otherwise I would never forgive myself.

Oh! the agony of smashing away the pineapple tarts.


-----
I've just realised the chinese name for Clorets is JIA LU XIAN.

Clorets

The chinese name doesn't sound that nice. Alot of things end up sounding more awful in chinese. Try watching Harry Potter dvd, select it to play in chinese language and you'll know what I mean, really. Watch out for the chinese translation of the curses. Got things like 'Hun(1) Hun(1) Dao(3) Di(4)'. Go figure out which curse that is.

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home