A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Paracetamol is my friend

Have you ever felt lonely all of a sudden? Lonely in the sense that..even though you've got family and people around you but you still can't help feeling alone. Its a very psychological feeling that keeps bugging you in your head. Feels as if no one else can understand because they are not in the same predicament.


------
Paracetamol is my friend. Serazyme is my pal. Throat lozenges are my sweets. Tissue papers are my can't-do-withouts. I've got flu again, sorethroat and stuffs. This whole month I've been sick almost every weekend except for one. Whatever has happened to my immune system. Or maybe I'm constantly under some sort of curse.

------
Listening to some really old songs now. Tarcy Su, can you believe it. Thats like so secondary school-ish. Ages ago. When I was still young. Old songs just trigger some kind of weird feelings. I have no idea how to describe the feelings. Not a good feeling, but cannot be considered a bad feeling as well. Just got a weird weird feeling in my heart. Makes me feel like going back to the old times, but at the same time it makes me feel abit sick at the thought of going back to the old times. Very contradictory feelings they are.
------
I decided to like korean songs. Those sentimental types. It soothes me lots. But if I wanna buy or download them, I won't have any idea which korean singers' songs are those ultra sentimental types though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the soundtrack from Winter Sonata is very sentimental wor.

1:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home