A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Spot the Sea Creatures

Came across something interesting today, for those learning statistics:

"Statistics are like Bikinis,
What they reveal are suggestive,
What they cover are vital."



-----
Received an sms today:
"Apple asks orange: why are you an orange?
Orange replies: Because I no want to be an apple,
Then Apple says: But you can be a pear also mah,
and then both apple and orange fights"
.....
I really don't know what to say about the person who came up with this
-----
Naps that are less than 1 hour always gives me a throbbing headache. So when I'm tired, its either at least an hour nap or nil nap at all. Short naps don't work for me at all.
-----
Was talking on the mobile phone when a cross-line happened. The other party on the line couldn't hear me. He heard sounds on the MRT..the 'too-too-too-too doors closing, Kembangan'..something like that. Which leads me to wonder what if cross-line happens and we happen to hear something that we shouldn't hear? As in like hear a secret dealing or some ultra evil plans or something.
Can't write properly tonight. Ultra sleepy!
Hey the sea creature bite-sized biscuits I was referring to the other night. I spreaded the biscuits out on my dinner table and took a pic of it. Mom said it really looks like sea creatures swimming in the blue-ish greenish sea.




Sea Creatures Biscuits

Try Spotting the various types of creatures! I like the squid and the starfish the most.

Here's a bigger version of the pic. Have fun spotting em'! Out!

Sea Creatures Biscuits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home