A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Is beauty really only skindeep?

Do girls need to be slim to look nice? Does all the slimming and depriving yourselves of food pay off? Is slimness one of the criteria for being beautiful? Why are slimming centres making so much money?

I just think that if the world is without guys, there wouldn't be any slimming issues at all. Guys love curves and slimness and whatsoever. Their idea of beauty is as such. Most of them absolutely do not feel that beauty is only skin-deep. They love the supermodel look. Despicable ones will insist that they do not go for the looks and that character is more important. Oh. I can only say that that is utter crap. The only possible reason that they will settle with someone who looks just average is most probably only because they are want to feel more secure.

If I put Fann Wong and me side by side. Assuming that we both are perfect in character and have totally no character flaws. And assuming that she is a goodfriend of yours and not some artise. Which would you choose? Fann Wong of cos. I don't feel that Fann Wong looks nice. I chose to use her for a comparison solely because she is the idea of what guys will think is perfect. Yes and back to the issue. Any sane guy would choose Fann Wong of cos. Do not try to insist that you wouldn't be sure that you will choose Fann Wong. Because you'd be totally lying if you do that. And I don't suggest that you try to lie too much in your lifetime, because there is such a thing called karma.

So, the whole idea of gals trying to look pretty and slim and whatsoever is ultimately, for the sake of guys. Yea gals, you can try saying that we want to look pretty and slim and nice just cos' we love ourselves and we appreciate beautiful things. I wouldn't say that that is truthful. Cos' if there is no such thing as an opposite sex called guys, I know that we gals wouldn't care less about how we look. Unless we are interested to hook up some lesbianic friends, that is.

-----

I know, I write as if I hate the world and is against guys or something. I'm absolutely not. Its just some of my views on some things in life. Its just how I feel. I don't worship guys or love life, neither am I against them in anyway.

-----

Its past 3am and I'm still crazily typing away. Probably the 3.5 hours post-dinner nap caused this. My brain is working in tiptop condition. But I know that tomorrow I'll feel ultra sleepy. Plus its a Sunday somemore. Monday blues always infiltrates into my Sundays. You know that.

Got work to do. Must do it tomorrow afternoon.

I hope Civilisation IV runs well on my lappie. Sometimes the minimum requirements are met but the game still doesn't run well for some reasons that I do not know of, given my limited IT knowledge. Firstly I wanna create an ultra communist community that adopts Confucian teachings as a religion. Wahaha. No No. Don't get the wrong idea though. I'm not secretly worshipping Mao Zedong or Confucius.

-----

I gotta say this again tonight. My hair. My hair is too layered for my liking. Please bear with me, cos' I foresee that I will be moaning about this until it grows long enough for the layers to be less obvious. Haa.

Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home