A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Marriage

Nua Dog

Have you ever had the same dream on 2 consecutive nights? For the past 2 nights, I dreamt about the same thing, but its in Part 1 and Part 2.

Part 1 of dream (Saturday night): In the dream I was in my late 20s. There was this prospective hubby. I went with prospective hubby to his friend's wedding dinner. At the wedding dinner we met this girl that my prospective hubby was crazy over during his school days. Prospective hubby seemed unsettled all throughout dinner. Something was really fishy.

Part 2 of dream (Sunday night): I got married to this prospective hubby. Day of marriage, he told me straight into my face that he realised he still likes the ex-classmate alot. He wants me to know that he doesn't love me anymore, but he is willing to take care of me. I gave him a tight slap and filed for divorce the very next day.

Very dramatic dream.

But how would you react if this really happens in realife?

I would do the same thing as I did in the dream. File for a divorce. No point keeping keeping a guy who doesn't love you. Especially a fickle-minded one. Get him out of the way. Unless he's kinda frickingly rich then probably I would probably, probably try extra hard to ignore the fact that he doesn't love me. Haa.

No idea why I have such a dream. Maybe I watched too much telly. Or maybe I have some subconscious hidden thoughts at the back of my mind that I normally don't know of. Or maybe I have some hidden worries in some ulu corner of my brain? I have no idea. But really, not all dreams have reasons behind them. At least I think so.

-----

I'm eyeing the Sony PSP. Its good. But I'll probably never ever buy it. Not to mention that even if I get the PSP, I'll have to buy the games as well. Each game is 72 bucks.

-----

I'm eyeing the FM add-on for iPod Nano. I'm probably going to get it as a prezzie for myself sometime. If its not way expensive.

-----

Tomorrow is Monday again. Or rather, its already Monday now. Back to work. 14 more days to being on leave (excluding weekends).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually i've always tot of: why get a fm tuner for the ipod when it's already supposed to provide more than 10hrs of non-ending music? haiyo

12:51 PM

 
Blogger ReneRene said...

anonymous:
Sometimes just felt like tuning in to the fm for news and stuffs so a fm tuner sort of gives more flexibilty

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home