A bespectacled 25 year old nerdy girl with sensitive eyes so dry that she couldn't put on contacts properly.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blah

I was thinking during dinner that I'd better come in and write something here in case this blog goes dead. But at the same time I wouldn't want to blog just for the sake of blogging. Actually I have alot of things to write about, but I don't know where to start from. So, I'll skip the emotional stuffs. I'll just write what comes to my mind. Promise no grumbles tonight.

What do you think of Paul Twohill? The first thing that comes to your mind must be his hair. His thick black dense hair that practically obscured half of his face. Well at least its something different.
A cockroach scuttled (is this the correct word) down my leg the other day. It felt very light. Didn't felt too hairy, although cockroach legs always look kinda hairy. It moved fast and frantically.
Anyone knows when Microsoft Vista will be coming out?
Had a good lunch today with my lab people. We had Laksa at NUH. Followed by Sesame Paste and then YouTiao. No lunch for me tomorrow since animal work is on again tomorrow. Take it as saving money.
Can anyone teach me how to generate extra money? Maybe I can go sing Getai or something. I can't teach tuition because all they want is maths. I suck at maths.
Gonna be weekend soon. And national day holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home